Assistant Office Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Billings, MT
- 401(k) matching
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs Assistant Office Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member with Diana Larson - State Farm Agent, you equip our agency to continually achieve its goals. You empower our agency by implementing and supporting office policies and consistently ensuring the execution of advantageous customer experiences. By alongside other team members, you create smooth operations to actualize the opportunities offered to people by insurance products and financial services. As an organized and detail-oriented professional, your skillset promotes the basis for people in our community to have something they need. Diana Larson - State Farm Agent is eager to bring aboard your collaborative presence.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Ensure the office is well-maintained, and continuously equipped to successfully meet customer needs and to market relevant products.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listeningHighly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in customer service required
- Experience in managing customer service preferred
- Experience in sales preferred
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Able to work in and manage a team environment
- Experience in Windows computer applications
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with others to achieve agency goals.
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Able to obtain Property and Casualty License
- Able to obtain Life and Health License
- Paid time off (holidays and personal/sick days)
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Growth potential/opportunities for advancement within my agency
Compensation $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none